2016-12-13

JJ Christmas Box Surprise

For some reason this image and sentiment (JJxmasbox)made me laugh.  I could use a good laugh right now during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.

When you open the card, the sentiment can kinda catch you by surprise.  This is "so not me".  I'm not ready for the dog house, but I also know I'm not in college anymore darning the tight hip hugger pants and hair to my waist....haha   I still have my hips...still have hair....and I can see my waist. I guess that still has to count for something. LOL

If I made you laugh, then I've done my job with this card!

A2, colored with copics, my own window design (svg)

Memory Box holly wine, red berry jewels, brick embossing folder with reverse inking

Inside of card... also Wink of Stella
PS...I've never woken in a box...haha

Yup...4 cards ready for next year

12 comments:

  1. Great card Cely, and I think that sentiment is hysterically funny! Have a very Merry Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super FUN Card,Cely ! Love this Image and your shape is great with the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love it! I have a window, I need to do a window card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cely I DID laugh out loud! Awesome cards! Love the window scene and the texture on the bricks!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cute is this. I for sure laughed.. that is so cute. I have not seen that image.. guess I better go look. She kinda looks lke you.. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Oh, I love this Cely! Awesome window design and I love that fun image!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this fabulous and so very funny card. Love it Cely AND your humour.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best one of all! You did make me laugh!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite images! LOVE how you placed her in the window. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super creative Celey, love what you did with that image. Neat the way it opens onto the complete image.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.