2016-12-02

Different zipper file

I made this zipper file to reveal a sentiment.  When you peel back the zipper part is says...
"for all you do for me." Cely ("Absolutely" isn't crooked.  I just had trouble getting it to stand since it is a flat (non-opening) card..haha

I have seen some examples of sliding a gift card through the slot, but I thought just the sentiment was enough for this card.  If you would like the Studio file, please write but don't leave request in the comment area since it doesn't leave me with your email.
A2, a little hard to see the zipper in this photo but you can see where I wrote "PULL"
see close up below for a better look
oops...forgot to erase pencil marks before taking pic

If you click on photo, you can see the zipper cuts better
I used Little B flower set dies and Simon Says "thanks" set
PS..Forgot to mention that I made the "absolutely" cut file in Silhouette also.  Let me know if you want that too...happy to share.



6 comments:

  1. You are Very Clever, love the idea of this card, it "opens up" Great ideas for lots of cards, all I gotta do, is do it! Thank you for the filesm very generous of you.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and brilliant - as usual. The "flat card" method is really a great idea - especially with a write area on back to expand your message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea. Great looking card and love that the sentiment is inside the zip part. Fun cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative is this, you rock Cely, always coming up such delightful things to do!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.