Carolina Girl (Cely)
The last of the cards for the sets I'm making for the in-law ladies for Christmas. (Three "for"s in one sentence.  My professor would be very upset.)  I found this lovely handmade watercolor flower image at the Hungry JPEG for $1.  I added each of their names to make 2 per person. Quick, CAS and I think they are pretty for personalized cards.  Just hope they think the same thing.

A2, name in Zaphino...make all in Design Studio
Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle dies for 2 of the layers

11 Responses
  1. Such pretty bright cards, love the "extra" detail of the stitched die.
    Faith
    x


  2. Billie A Says:

    Very pretty and different than your usual style but I love them.


  3. Oh they are gorgeous Cely and I love you personalized them!

    Brenda


  4. NanaConnie Says:

    Really beautiful, Cely! I love the idea of note cards as gifts. I finally managed to get to the post office yesterday and your Christmas card was waiting for me. Thanks so much, my friend.


  5. Deloris Says:

    They are gorgeous! I'm sure she will love them!


  6. Myrna Says:

    So simple, but oh, so beautiful.
    Myrna


  7. Those poppies are just gorgeous. I love to see poppies along the roadsides - so much color! These look like you watercolored them. They're just lovely.

    Evelyn


  8. Lola Says:

    These cards really do look professional. Great gift for anyone - and hopefully a way to start handwritten letters again! You always find the most amazing sites - thanks for sharing your secrets.


  9. The poppies are gorgeous and love the idea of note cards. Lovely and useful, what a great gift.
    hugs
    Glenda


  10. Tammy Says:

    These are gorgeous Cely! I absolutely love that watercolor image! Fantastic Christmas gift idea!
    Hugs, Tammy



Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.