2016-12-07

Personalized Notecards

The last of the cards for the sets I'm making for the in-law ladies for Christmas. (Three "for"s in one sentence.  My professor would be very upset.)  I found this lovely handmade watercolor flower image at the Hungry JPEG for $1.  I added each of their names to make 2 per person. Quick, CAS and I think they are pretty for personalized cards.  Just hope they think the same thing.

A2, name in Zaphino...make all in Design Studio
Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle dies for 2 of the layers

11 comments:

  1. Such pretty bright cards, love the "extra" detail of the stitched die.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and different than your usual style but I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are gorgeous Cely and I love you personalized them!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, Cely! I love the idea of note cards as gifts. I finally managed to get to the post office yesterday and your Christmas card was waiting for me. Thanks so much, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous! I'm sure she will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple, but oh, so beautiful.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those poppies are just gorgeous. I love to see poppies along the roadsides - so much color! These look like you watercolored them. They're just lovely.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards really do look professional. Great gift for anyone - and hopefully a way to start handwritten letters again! You always find the most amazing sites - thanks for sharing your secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The poppies are gorgeous and love the idea of note cards. Lovely and useful, what a great gift.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Cely! I absolutely love that watercolor image! Fantastic Christmas gift idea!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.