Carolina Girl (Cely)
It's the beginning of our December Challenge at Paper Creator's Craft #55 - theme - Christmas. This little sleeping creature came from Boozy Christmas Ultimate Kit.  I use A2 Pop Out Book by Lori Whitlock (purchased from Silhouette Store.) I layered him several times for added dimension.

You are welcome to enter CELY in code area for 20% off on your purchase to the store.  A nice little offering by Debbie for us to offer followers.

A2 but can be sized up easily to a 5x7
Everything was cut out using Cameo

I made a slight mistake...I should had said "not even this poor drunk bear.  Oh well, it's easy enough to change the sentiment Could almost pass as a little fat mouse..haha

CAS house from Silhouette Store and smoke from Coffee Pop Up Set from Elizabeth Craft

9 Responses
  1. sweet and beautiful cards Cely
    Gr Karin


  2. Deloris Says:

    Super cute! Love both of them!


  3. Billie A Says:

    Great card fold and darling image. Love the white house against the red. Very pretty.


  4. Adorable and especially your "fat little mouse" LOL. Both fab cuts and designs.
    Faith
    x


  5. Awesome card Cely! Fabulous coloring and I love the verse...regardless if it's a mouse or bear;)

    Brenda


  6. Lola Says:

    Awww, why does that pop up card have to be a machine die cut? I'm going to study it to see if I can do it manually. And of course, super brilliant to use the coffee steam on your houses! Cute cute cute. BTW - we have a plan to visit Santa this weekend, so I hope to figure out what the girls want.


  7. How'd I miss this? Totally adorable. Love that little bear!

    Evelyn


  8. Dawn Frost Says:

    Oh so cute! My friend has a machine and I'm going to have to show her your blog and cards!


  9. too cool! You work wonders on that machine, just a delightful
    card.
    hugs
    Glenda


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.