2011-08-01

Life is an Adventure....

...Here's To Happily Every After! (inside of card)

NEW RELEASE

Isn't he the cutest ever!!! It was hard to choose which NR to do today for Paper Pretties. (Another great image from ARTish)  Both images come with two different sentiments.  I'm sure I'll be doing the other real soon.  I used a dog bed svg called Doggie Pals-Part 1 from SVGCuts...another great file from Mary.

A2 size, copics, bone punch, pop-ups for dimension. brads
Image title:  "A Beary Good Book"

Image title: ZZZZ

Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love everything about it. Your coloring of the image is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to tell you that you are my favorite card designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it's so cute! Love the scene you created and that bear is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl I was gonna say exactly what Deloris said, but she beat me to it. It is an awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, bot images are terrific. I love your take on the bear. I have 2 school librarians (different parochial schools - the type of friends I make) who would love your card, or probably a bulletin board just like it, lol. I love the (wall)paper. ;- ) Great card, Cely. Makes me laugh. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely, this is just adorable!! I love the color combo and the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that's an adorable card. I love how you made it look like such a homey room. Makes me want to go read my book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my....this is really really cute Cely! Looooooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he really is cute...but if the alligator was the other choice, I can understand how you would be torn between the two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.