2011-08-19

Rubber Beary Baby Buggy Bumper

FREEBIE FRIDAY
at Bugaboo Stamps

What a honey of an image created by Jodie at Bugaboo Stamps.  This freebie is called "beary honey stroller".  I turned the jpep into an svg, gave her some googley eyes, used MS button punch, Papertrey die cut, glossy accents and a few other goodies.  Check out the other  DT "honey of a card" at Catch The Bug.

A2 size, inking, jewel, stitching

Challenges:

Craft Us Crazy – Challenge #15 Anything Goes.
Paper Crafting Journey – Challenge #17 Anything Goes.
Try It On Tuesday – Anything Goes.

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now.....how awesome is that as a SVG??? Nice job, girl! Hope your weekend travels are good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet Cely! I love that MS button punch and the tiny googly eyes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely. I really like the stitching you put on the card.

    Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Cely! love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cely!
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love that doily and the soft colors. Wish I had thought of a bow for her hair...lol
    Hey, thanks for stopping by and leaving comments on my blog, I really appreciate it.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet with all the little extras!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! I love your work! Someday I'll get the time to develop a blog. Until then, I will follow yours. :) BTW, I tried to download your clothes pin svg but the link is gone. Any chance I could still get it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and image, thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so delightful! I think I like this one best of all the DT cards using the image. Now, I'm off to make my own with this wonderful freebie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't even realize this is a stroller!! Soooo cute - love the stitching Cely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.