Carolina Girl (Cely)
Wacky Wednesday
at CDAC and PCP
sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps

It's time to get back into the "Stella mode"!!!  Wacky Wednesday challenge is a recipe of "birthday, red, and lots of bling" to celebrate Min's mom's birthday.  The Colorbloc paper had a lot of glimmer as well as the flowers. I enjoy creating fun, happy cards with Stella Birthday - Life of Party.

Head on over to CDAC and PCP and join in on the fun and two chances to win 5 images.

Don't forget about the new $1 digi section, paper and Deal of the Day for 1/2 off at Bugaboo Stamps.

5x5, copics, stitching, faux ribbon, glitter
Challenges:
A Spoonfull Of Sugar – Challenge #162 Happy Birthday.
Make It Monday – Challenge #50 Anything Goes.
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
15 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    Love your fun birthday card! (And that saying is so true.)


  2. *CAFE Says:

    Hehehe! That Stella....she always cracks me up! Nice color choices!


  3. Lisa M Says:

    LOL...LOVE her! Your card is wonderful and you can't help but smile. :D
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, just leave a comment for another entry. Mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! WOO HOO!!


  4. Birgit Says:

    OMG...way too funny. I saw your card on MIM and you put a smile on my face...Love the balloon on her butt and great sentiment. I love the sparkly flowers


  5. Celeste Says:

    Come by my blog I have something special for you.


  6. Jackie Says:

    Oh I love this fun card, great image and sentiment and wonderful vibrant colours :o)
    Jackie xx


  7. NanaConnie Says:

    I adore Stella. She's one of my fav characters. Love those red flowers you added! Fantastic.


  8. Scrappy Says:

    LOL! Gotta love Stella! Great card as usual Cely! Hope you are taking care and ready for the weather! {{hugs!}} Scrappy


  9. Tana Says:

    haha What a great card. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter


  10. sgc Says:

    Great card, Cely--as usual! I LOVE Stella!


  11. I love all your Stella cards so witty and fun, just like you! great card!


  12. Shirley-anne Says:

    Hello Cely.Such a bright fun card . She looks the life of the party ...
    Thanks for sharing on make it Monday .
    Shirley-Anne


  13. Jani Says:

    LOL. I love that image and the sentiment is awesome. THanks for making me smile :)

    Jani
    Paper compulsions


  14. Ruthy Says:

    Funny Lady! Great card.


  15. I am so laughing at this one...I need to make it in a man version though!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.