Carolina Girl (Cely)
Shabby Chic/Distressed Challenge
at Catch The Bug

Even though summer is my happiest and most fun season, my second favorite is Autumn.  I love the colors and smells.  I used Halloween Pumpkin from Bugaboo Stamps.  I also used some beautiful pumpkin vines in the Heirloom Pumpkin Flourishes set from SVGCuts....another set I use so much creative by Mary.  I kept it simple but think I left enough color and texture without the pumpkin being overtaken by everything around it.

A2 size, copics, pop-ups for added dimension, stitching, shabby, distressed

SU sentiment

Challenge:


KB Cute Monday – Challenge #24 Anything Goes Using A Digi.
Make It Monday – Challenge #49 Anything Goes.
Charisma Cardz – Challenge #32 Distressing.
12 Responses
  1. Celeste Says:

    such a beautiful card.


  2. Stephanie Says:

    Oh so pretty, I love Fall!


  3. Deloris Says:

    What a lovely card! I'm in a fall crafting mood too. Fall is my favorite time of the year. There's so many great images to work with and the colors are wonderful.


  4. Hi Cely - Just wanted to let you know the cute little Crafting Nut image from Bugaboo is back in the store. It's even on the front page! I saw it today and knew I had to tell you right away.

    You can even buy it ON SALE now too! :)

    ENJOY!!
    Lis

    PS: I've been totally LOVING all your cards and today's is fantastic!!


  5. Kerrie Says:

    Cute card....

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.


  6. Jackie Says:

    What a stunning card, I love the vibrant Aurumn colours :o)
    Jackie xx


  7. Nana Connie Says:

    Fabulous, Cely! Terrific use of fall colors. Love the pumpkin.


  8. Colette Says:

    This is fabulous. I saw it on MIM. I love the colours and the image, Autumn is my absolute favourite season!

    Colette x.


  9. Amy Says:

    This is so fabulous!! Love the embossed background!!


  10. *CAFE Says:

    This is awesome. I long for the cooler days and nights of fall.....this summer heat and humidity we've had.....I'm over it! lol!


  11. Lisa Says:

    love this image. your card is fab. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz for our distressing challenge x

    Lisa x


  12. I love this one! The colors are so pretty and the vine is really cool!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.