2011-08-13

Happy Harvest

Shabby Chic/Distressed Challenge
at Catch The Bug

Even though summer is my happiest and most fun season, my second favorite is Autumn.  I love the colors and smells.  I used Halloween Pumpkin from Bugaboo Stamps.  I also used some beautiful pumpkin vines in the Heirloom Pumpkin Flourishes set from SVGCuts....another set I use so much creative by Mary.  I kept it simple but think I left enough color and texture without the pumpkin being overtaken by everything around it.

A2 size, copics, pop-ups for added dimension, stitching, shabby, distressed

SU sentiment

Challenge:


KB Cute Monday – Challenge #24 Anything Goes Using A Digi.
Make It Monday – Challenge #49 Anything Goes.
Charisma Cardz – Challenge #32 Distressing.

12 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I'm in a fall crafting mood too. Fall is my favorite time of the year. There's so many great images to work with and the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cely - Just wanted to let you know the cute little Crafting Nut image from Bugaboo is back in the store. It's even on the front page! I saw it today and knew I had to tell you right away.

    You can even buy it ON SALE now too! :)

    ENJOY!!
    Lis

    PS: I've been totally LOVING all your cards and today's is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card....

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card, I love the vibrant Aurumn colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Cely! Terrific use of fall colors. Love the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. I saw it on MIM. I love the colours and the image, Autumn is my absolute favourite season!

    Colette x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fabulous!! Love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome. I long for the cooler days and nights of fall.....this summer heat and humidity we've had.....I'm over it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this image. your card is fab. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz for our distressing challenge x

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one! The colors are so pretty and the vine is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.