2011-01-03

Zodiac Signs

I'm working on some thank you cards, but wanted to do some svgs and began scratching my head "thinking".  It occurred to me that I have many upcoming birthdays....so why not do some zodiac symbols.  I will do 3 a week, plus other things I will be working on.  This one came from a coloring book page that I cleaned up so it would cut nicely.  The symbol would be great for a school project...my son could have used this 2 years ago in class...too bad and too late...haha

Colored using PSE8

Download: Aquarius symbol  (svg)


4 comments:

  1. Cely
    You have such a wonderful imagination to think up all these great things. Thanks for sharing.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I love the colours, textures and the gingham ribbon :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.