Carolina Girl (Cely)
....the bottom of my heart!

       I have written Jodie for forgiveness and permission to take the arrow out of Stella's Valentine image to make a birthday card to celebrate Bugaboo's 1st birthday and put her in the Catch The Bug 1st Birthday Challenge.  The sentiment came to me at 4:30 this morning while I couldn't sleep because I have a nasty cold and cough.  ( The silver heart is too big for card, but I really wanted to use it...trying like everyone else to use old stash.) 

A2 size, PSE coloring, embellishments, stitching, punches
Challenges:
Totally paper crafts  Birthday
Stamp challenges  Birthday


Labels: | edit post
9 Responses
  1. *CAFE Says:

    Oh wow, Cely! This is rockin'! I LOVE these colors together!


  2. Tammy Says:

    Hi Cely!
    Your card is so cute! I love the sentiment and that metal heart! I'm so glad you joined us for our Bugaboo birthday challenge/hop! ...and Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! It made my day!!
    Good luck!
    Hugs, Tammy


  3. Suzilou Says:

    Hiya Cely, fab card, love the colours and the image. Thanks for popping by my blog LOTV stands for Lili of the Valley http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/ they have the most gorgeous stamps and sentiments - be warned though I spend way to much money when i go visiting their site hehe xx


  4. love your card too! thanks for the sweet comments, do you know of any challenges I could enter my card into?

    Staci


  5. Rach Says:

    What a fab card xxx


  6. Stephanie Says:

    OMGosh, this is so funny and look at your sewing girlfriend...Looking good!


  7. Rae Anne Says:

    What a sweet & sour Stella card. . .;) Great layered borders and OMG WOW coloring & shading! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Birthday blog hop with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!


  8. Michele L. Says:

    Cely,
    I am such a HUGE fan of your work. I wish I could comment more often, but you really are so talented!!!!!

    This card is gorgeous. All of your cards are gorgeous. I love all the "digitzing" or digital altering you do to some of them!
    thanks for participating in the Birthday Challenge!


  9. Melissa S. Says:

    Look at that Heart. Love this Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo all week. You Rock


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.