Carolina Girl (Cely)
I plan to use this as a birthday card for a friend.  However, it could certainly be used for a Valentine's card. This House Mouse stamp is sorta old, but those little faces never tire me out.  I used PSE for coloring and my copic markers for other coloring.  You might say I was experimenting along with the frame effect.  Boy I have a lot to learn.  It's late....headed to bed, to bed, to bed I said.


Challenges:
Bunny zoes crafts: Love is in the Air
Paper Play Challenge: Clean and Simple





9 Responses
  1. Tammy D Says:

    I love House Mouse. They are never old and always bring a smile!


  2. This is just adorable,your friend will love it!


  3. ma Says:

    Too cute! Do you have a website(s) that you recommend for getting started coloring using PSE? I own the software (v.6) but never thought to use it for coloring digital stamps...


  4. *CAFE Says:

    Oh my goodness! SO, SO adorable! I love House Mouse, but I only have two itty-bitty stamps from them :0(
    This is precious!


  5. Lorie Says:

    Wow! That is a super cute, sweet card! LOVE it!


  6. Brook Says:

    Cute stamp and wonderful card. Love the stitching!


  7. Thienly Azim Says:

    WOw - a super cute card! and you did a wonderful job coloring it!


  8. Lins Says:

    Hi Cely,

    I'm also a big fan of those mices, they really are the cutest. Your card rocks!

    Hugs,

    Lins x


  9. Mina Says:

    aaaaawwwwww how cute are those mice, beautifully coloured too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.