Carolina Girl (Cely)
       My future DIL has an adorable pug and my niece is biting at the bit to have one.  I just made this little pug this morning....somewhat happy the way he turned out.  I used pop-ups behind the  pug. I used 2 MS punches, one of which also embosses.  The svg is about 4.25" by 3.75". I do not plan to post this particular svg at this time. (Update:  I scraplifted Deloris' colors and design...I liked it so much...check it out HERE.)

Size: A2, embellishments and inking of edges
Challenges:
Delightful Challenges:  buttons
Creative Cowgirl Challenge:  Something new (my new svg)
Craft Your Days Away:  Anything goes
Papersundaes: Circles and Dots
Delightful Challenge: Buttons


       
Labels: | edit post
14 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    Absolutely adorable! Love that pug!


  2. *CAFE Says:

    This is so sweet, Cely! I like your button! I love that heart punch!


  3. Celeste Says:

    This card is absolutely adorable...


  4. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    This is soooo cute.
    Myrna


  5. Oh this is ADORABLE! I know a few people who would love this~



  6. Marianne Says:

    This dog is so cute! Love how he holds the heart!
    Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge!
    Marianne


  7. Gina Says:

    This is sooo cute!!! How could anyone resist that cheeky pup? :D Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls XXX


  8. tessyluv45 Says:

    Cely he is so cute! I love your blog.


  9. Lynn Says:

    I have a pug also and I love your pug. You have the way they sit down perfect. If you decided to share, I would love to have the svg. Thanks


  10. Fiona Says:

    what a cool pug!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Cely , just think he is wonderful , great work as always !!


  12. So cute. I can imagnie that he made a big mess behind the scenes...chewing on things....hee hee Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!


  13. Mel X Says:

    Aww, such a pretty card.

    Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away. Good luck.

    Mel X


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.