Carolina Girl (Cely)
......so deal with it!  Yup, Stella is a sassy little old bitty and says things sometimes I wish I was brave enough to say....haha  The heart color and the glitter really  look much better in person than in the pic. I was in hurry to post.  I'm "into" pink these days I guess because of Valentine's Day approaching soon and then I got to thinkin'......Stella driving down the road in a Pink Cadillac singing the song, " Pink Cadillac", so I put the two together for my card and the freebie svg.

I know I will enter her in the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge using embossing and Mark's Finest Paper's Challenge.  The silver heart doesn't exactly go with Stella, but I have a lot of these little hearts and it's my card so I can do anything I want...got a little "Stella" in me tonight!!!

5" square, diamond embossing folder, copic markers, embellishment, glitter, MS punch


We had a black cadillac like this when I was a little girl...no pink ones..haha


Download: Pink Cadillac   (svg)
15 Responses
  1. Celeste Says:

    Oh wow I love this card... Tooo funny.... Thank you for the file


  2. Tammy Miller Says:

    Hey lady how are you! I love your card, you kindness is the best thanks for your visits today you are the bestest!


  3. *CAFE Says:

    Awesome, Cely!! This totally rocks!


  4. Becky Says:

    Awesome card. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.


  5. Paul Says:

    Stella looks fantastic. Love the colouring. Thanks for joining in with the EMBOSS IT Challenge with Bugaboo at Catch The Bug.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/


  6. HA! Fun card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!


  7. Virgo5 Says:

    Stella looks like she's baring it all! lol Love your card!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!


  8. cardcrazy Says:

    Stella is awesome! Love your card and the charm! Thanks for joining us this week at Bugaboo Stamps!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    great card but looks like a 59 chevy.


  10. Melissa S. Says:

    Cely, I'm sorry I haven't been by in awhile. I miss seeing all your great projects, Like This One. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.


  11. Lola Says:

    Oh your card is just awesome! Your coloring is gorgeous.

    Also, nice car svg! So kind of you. Thinking of ways to use it!


  12. Susan Weido Says:

    I laughed so hard when I saw Stella. That's how I'm going to be in a few years. She is hilarious!! That is an awesome card


  13. CBH Says:

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 11, 2011. Thanks again.


  14. Thienly Azim Says:

    Hahahaha.. very cute! Love it!


  15. Cammy Says:

    This is fabulous Cely! Love the embossing and the punched border!

    Totally singing Pink Cadillac in my head now....


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.