Carolina Girl (Cely)
       I made this for my sister who is nutz about Betty Boop......go figure!  I forgot to label who gave me the svg (let me know), but I also found the same one at Vectorart (Blindblues 46 illustrator) for free so I will also give credit there too.  I changed a tad, and cleaned it up to make it more user/cut friendly.  I do my best to cut my svgs before offering.  If it doesn't cut well for me and I'm not happy, then a follower will not be happy.....I want YOU happy!  I will also post because I cleaned it up, welded pieces together for ease of putting together and gave credit. 
I added red rhinestones, button, MS punch, A2 size. Glossy Accents on lips)
I tried to turn her into a little hotty


Download:  Betty Boop   (svg)


14 Responses
  1. Celeste Says:

    Oh wow Cely I love love this card... Thank you so much for the file as well.


  2. Alice Says:

    What a cute card! Thank you for sharing your boop... she looks perfect!


  3. Beautiful Cely, you did a great job. I'm sure your sister will love the card.
    Claire xx


  4. Deloris Says:

    That turned out super! Your sister is sure to love it!


  5. MyNeed2Craft Says:

    Super cute~Thanks! :)


  6. Cindyroo Says:

    Thanks for the file...My Mom's a Betty Fan and will use this a lot for her. You do great work.


  7. Oh cely! This is sooo cute!!! I always loved betty boop growing up! Love it! Thanks for the file!!


  8. Thienly Azim Says:

    That is such a cute card! I love it! Haven't been here in a while... need to go browse! THanks!


  9. Beebeebabs Says:

    Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!


  10. CBH Says:

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 13, 2011. Thanks again.


  11. Rose Says:

    I'm a huge Betty Boop fan, thank you so much for this and I love the card. Looks great.

    Rose
    http://rose-homemadecards.blogspot.com/


  12. mommahobbit Says:

    Thank you so much!
    http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you so much for this SVG I love it !!
    Think you card of Betty Boop is wonderful .
    Best Wishes
    Sue


  14. Catrick Says:

    Love it! However, the download link seems to be broken.

    Cathy


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.