2010-08-02

Mojo Monday and SVG FREEBIE to celebrate" Back to School"

I have several things going on today.  The first, a Mojo Monday #150 challenge.  Below is the template we were asked to follow.  I've used this adorable donkey from Karen's Doodle before, but with a different sentiment.  There is glossy accent on the hat and liquid pearls on the flowers. (Size: A2)  This will also go out to OWH.


The second, Education and Back to School Week will be celebrated by our DT at Scrappily After After. There will be challenges, card ideas and freebies everyday from my blog.  The first is the "wise old owl". The anonymous "Tim with no name" is the artist of this public domain image. I just redesigned a little an made into an svg. 



Download:  Professor Owl svg

Remember: You enjoy downloading as much as I enjoy comments.
Enjoy and thank you for dropping by my little blog!!!


5 comments:

  1. Another cutie with that donkey! That's one of my favorite sentiments, too! I remember seeing that at Hobby Lobby on a stamp, and I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the donkey and i love the owl. I downloaded it, cut it and now I am writing you. It was very easy and I will use it at school. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute picture and thanks for the owl. Love the freebies you give me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card...colours are great...and thank you for sharing the owl svg!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.