Carolina Girl (Cely)
This littlebee is almost identical to yesterday's bee card.  The Meljen's Design Challenge #18 was to follow the template below, but no color restrictions...these colors are different and I've added  embellishments, diamond glaze for dimension on the cans, along with more pop-ups behind different cuts.  I'm offering the rainbow svg as the freebie.  Off to Scrapbook Creations in Spartanburg, SC...taking my SUV....heard I will need it to haul all my goodies home...haha


I had several request to add outlines for hand-cutting. I will add the Christmas lights and rainbow outlines tomorrow. I did the outline, but when I print they come out wrong size...will work on this.







Download: rainbow svg
I enjoy comments, like you enjoy downloading! Enjoy!

10 Responses
  1. bonbon Says:

    I see the different and I like it too. Thanks for the rainbow and I really like that Meljen's Design digi image.


  2. Lovin that bee and whole card design. Thanks for the rainbow.


  3. Shirley Says:

    I love your Bee card Carolina.He looks so cute coloured. Thank you for joining in with the Kaboodledoodles colour challenge this week.

    Shirley


  4. CBH Says:

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Border post on Jul. 30, 2010. Thanks again.


  5. helloholley Says:

    So cute,as usual!!!


  6. Jenny Says:

    Super cute card!!


  7. Sprytebyrd Says:

    Such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week! So glad you liked our sketch! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot


  8. Shelli Stack Says:

    I love the sentiment! This card is just too cute. I will have to look up SVG's because I am still clueless as to what they are, but you have some super cute ones!


  9. mudmaven Says:

    Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing our color challenge at Kaboodle Doodles! ~chris


  10. Nicole Says:

    Cely, what a sweet card, love that sentiment,too! LOVE that you used a Meljen's image, you get too entries for that one! Thanks for playing along and I hope you play again with the new challenge!! Nicole DTC @ MD


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.