2010-08-21

"Clean Out the Scrap Box Extravaganza" and Wine


My "scrap box" was out of control.  So, I invited my card partner (when she's not school counseling) over to my house last night for wine, dinner and a "clean out the scrap box" extravaganza.  She is holding up 2 scraps one of us saved.  WHAT WERE WE THINKING!! We save our scraps like any good card maker would, but this is ridiculous!!  We must had been feeling desperate for paper....I don't see enough paper to punch or cut anything....haha   Next Friday, tackling another "out of control" area of our card making, along with the wine and cheese. (PS  Maybe svg later today.)

In the Sunroom with utter mess!

Ridiculous scrap No.1

Ridiculous scrap No.2

After all was said and done...we had some good fun and laughs!

9 comments:

  1. How funny. I have pieces like that. You are on to something...making a party out of cleaning it out. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tooo funny Cely... Looks like loads of fun though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, I have several of those! What the heck are we thinking when we toss those into the scrap pile????!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Looks like a great excuse for wine and cheese to me, too! LOL!
    Have you ever tried Black Diamond Extra Sharp White Cheddar? Oh YUM!!! It goes wonderful with a good wine! And some green apples! Mmmmm....and a few scraps, of course! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that is funny! But you could get a couple more leaf punches out of that one......of course that is why they call me Just A Pac Rat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, have them and keep thinking that there may be an opportunity to use them. But do we ever??? Your leaves cut outs may work as stencils for glimmer mist or something though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea. I have bits like that in several boxes and drawers. I am currently transferring all my unmounted stamps to CD cases then when that's done I will start on my scrapboxes :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those two pictures are classic! Maybe you were going to use them for small dots? I am so glad to see that I am not alone in saving everything. You really made me laugh this a.m. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you stole those scraps from my room ;- )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.