2010-08-25

Nuts about School

       It's Wednesday challenge time at Scrappily Ever After.  Be sure to visit and see what my very talented, fellow DT members have done.  I used scraps and if you checked my blog last Sunday, you know I had a "Clean the Scrapbox" party...haha!  For my acorn shape card, I used Svgcuts Fall Pop-Up Collection, Elizabeth Dulemba's adorable squirrel digi stamp, an embossing folder and some blings. (Added this to the OWH Wednesday Throwndown challenge.)

My freebie is the silly little pumpkin I've done about 4 different ways so far.  This time I needed it to be a jack-o-latern.  I un-welded it in case someone could use it by itself rather than in the frame.
Download: Halloween pumpkin   (svg)


17 comments:

  1. Your acorn card is seriously cute! I love the shaped cards and was playing with my Silhouette yesterday. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your acorn card is adorable, Cely! The squirrel is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique and cute card! The schoolboy squirrel makes me smile and I love the embossing on the acorn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made the cutest cards, such unique ones, thanks for all the free files, you rock!
    Klee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute beyond words. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card, it's brilliant :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a one-of-a-kind great card! I love the acorn shape and back-to-school theme! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great shaped card with a lot of nice details. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used patterned paper for the bottom of the acorn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your acorn card is really amazing. I like the patterned paper and the added touch of the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your acorn card and the embossing on the top really makes the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.