2010-07-18

Two Challenges

       It's Sunday morning and I have family coming in for a lunch feast, but I wanted to hurry and do this card for two challenges.  I will do one more for Operation Write Home later today.  The two challenges were Sketch Challenge #26 for OWH and the other for Tales from Polycraft.  At Polycraft, they want you to use one of their freebies and for OWH, they want you to use the Sketch format below.  I hope to post an svg later this evening.   Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek! ( I had to go back because I forgot the rectangle behind the little girl for the OWH challenge.) OOPS!
        UPDATE: The third card meets requirements for both challenges also.  My son has begun making cards for OWH for a class, Service Learning, that will start in August.   He'll be in the 11th grade.  He chooses to do more of the boy, manly cards and loves doing the Halloween.  So, I do the first one to guide him, and he does one and sorta follows it...haha.  He's starting to venture out on his own.










9 comments:

  1. That image is so sweet and your coloring is awesome!!! Both cards are super cute!! Enjoy your family lunch!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get use to copic markers. I like what you did with the girl and template for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Nice interpretation of the OWH sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards; that's such a cute image and your froggy card made me laugh. I love the navy trim on that one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. I also love your frog "croak".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome challenge cards! I love them! And that is the cutest stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww such sweet challenge cards, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love the little girl and the frog image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are just adorable and I love how you colored them!! That frog is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.