2010-07-25

3 Challenges - The Latest Dirt and Nutz for Baseball - Easel Card

My theme..."The Latest Dirt"...because I love a little fun gossip every now and then...hehe  If you follow my blog enough, then you know I have a bad habit of using a lot of puns...that's my "take" on "happy" cards.  Sketch Saturday by Meljen's Design's sponsored this wonderful little challenge on Saturday.  The challenge: use the template below and one of her adorable digi stamps...so many are free.  I made a simple dog bone svg which will be my freebie for today. I applied pop-ups,  copic markers and inking for depth.  (5"x5" card per template directions.)
(This is the spitting image of our grand-dog "Jackson".)



Download:  dog bone svg


The next challenge was to use any image.  This is a digi stamp I made.  It's baseball season, so I thought this would fit right in with the challenge. 




The last challenge was to do an "Easel Card".  It is for challenge #17 for Meljen's Design's Thursday Challenge and it is my very first easel card.  I really like the concept and will be doing more of these.



















8 comments:

  1. Too cute and too funny. I can relate to that scene. Great card! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolina, It's Debbie here. You asked about the stamp I used. It was sent to me by a friend and I printed it off on the pc, but I think she said it was a Mo Manning image, hope this helps, it is gorgeous isn't it?
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three challenges today and a bone! I want to try the easel too. The doggie digging is so cute. I liked what you did! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your Halloween card have me quite the chuckle!

    Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs “Easel card” challenge.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r unique,love ur card, very different very interesting and talented too.Thanks for comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card! Made me giggle!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Easel Card challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. "The Latest Dirt" card is absolutely fantastic! just had to come snoop and i love all the cards you have made! i think its super cute when you can find the querky little sentiments to go with the picture! Wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.