2012-09-28

All girls have dreams.....

.....yup...even witches have hopes and dreams I guess....haha

I omitted the sentiment until an occasion arises.  Some options are: the witch is in, thinking of you, wishin' and thinkin'...you get the picture..lol

This darling image was a freebie from Beccy.  The image is called Witchy-Wreath.  The post before it is a black/white version. She's a very talented artist. She opened a online store.  Beccy informed be the image will always be free. I've always loved this image, but never used it. Now the time is right.  I made the flower using a punch and inked the edges. The flash of camera made the glossy accent on her hat look weird.

UPDATE:  Beccy now has a monthly challenge so I'm entering my card at September Challenge 1.
A2, stitching, Cheery Lynn scroll and flower accents dies, Spellbinder nestabilities, MS leaf punch, pearl and crimped the  spellbinder cut.



13 comments:

  1. Cely
    Thanks for sending me your blog still.They are all wonderful. I especially like all of them. keep creating! adobeteacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, Cely. I'm going t check out Beccy's store and see if I can find it. I just have to have this one! Love the post title for this card. Perfect! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the dies. Your flower is awesome and that flourish is sweet. The image is darling I like the witch look with the moon, dont often see witches on the moon. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love all your little details. I think I must have missed this one at Beccy's Place but I love her art too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome card! Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it! The site looks phenomenal! Great job, girlie - a little persistence went a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Cely, you did a wonderful job! I love the die cut flourish and square mat. I also like how you have stitched around the outside.
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. The image is still, and will always be, free on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So witchin' cute.Great details. Your blog looks great too! It seems like a lot of work to change. Thanks for your suggestions, very helpful and appreciated. Hugs Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card, super cute image (Beccy has some of the best)and love the background papers. The flowers and flourish are wonderful Love this card.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your blog looks Cely and I can't believe how many cards you're posting! I'm so jealous, lol! Your colouring is amazing, embellishments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Your design and colors are perfect. Gorgeous coloring and those die cuts look amazing. As always, your work shines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, Cely! The colouring, die cuts and layout are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is fabulous. Love the swirlies too (that's the technical term for awesome swirls). Thanks for the link and reminding me to visit her blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.