Carolina Girl (Cely)
Gosh...I love candy corn!  Thank heavens I can't get it year around.

What's wonderful about Doodle Pantry images?  EVERYTHING!  This particular image comes b/w and color, along with digi papers and sentiments for just $3.  Heck, when there's a sale, it's cheaper than that!!  This set is called Candy Corn Ants.  I'm entering this little fella into Doodle Pantry September challenge...just in the nick of time....talking about the deadline...whew!

A2 vertical, I added stitching after photo...oops!  Cheery Lynn fence die, Ms Web punch, $1 bat punch, candy corn paper clip, EK pumpkin punch, copics, and pop-ups for dimension and spider webbing



12 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    What a cute image! Love your fun Halloween card with all the great die cuts and embellishments!


  2. I love, love, love this card! So much fun and of course the image is as cute as can be!
    Hugs,
    Georgia



  3. SiskiyouSue Says:

    That's an adorable image. Love your card!


  4. Jackie Says:

    What a fabulous fun card, great colours and image :o)
    Jackie xx


  5. NanaConnie Says:

    Cely, This is just fabulous! Those Candy Corn Ants are favorites of mine and I must have made 5 or 6 cards with them last year. OK, now I'll put on my DT hat to say thanks for playing along in our Doodle Pantry challenge and good luck in the draw. :-D


  6. Dawn Frost Says:

    Cely your colouring is amazing as always! I love the little fence at the bottom, well everything about it! I'm so glad you found time to join us for DPDC#27!


  7. Donna Says:

    Wonderful card! Just love those ants. And I too eat way too much candy corn this time of year. Thanks for joining us in the nick of time for the Doodle pantry challenge!


  8. Cheryl First Says:

    Very cute! Love the little fence addition in the conrer, and what a great web punch!


  9. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Wow, Cely, this is a knockout. Fabulous coloring and embellishments. Great details.


  10. Cely this is absolutely wonderful, love your embellishments, fabulous colouring of the image!


  11. Lola Says:

    This is SO cute! I even considered getting it with my winnings ;) Thanks for the congrats! BTW, I finally decided to enter one of their challenges because of YOUR inspirational cards - so you're the reason I won!! (but I'm not sharing my $$)


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.