Carolina Girl (Cely)
I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!  Skip the Godiva and give me M&M's!

I started out finding a picture at Inking the Night Away.  She had a post from Elizabeth Kratzer.  I wrote both ladies, but not waiting to hear back, I started making my own svgs and using some circle and flower punches.  What should had taken 30 minutes using punches turned into 4 hours and then there were still boo boos.  Not to bore you, but my morning went downhill from there for most of the day.

The girl opens up so I can write a note...changing my mind from a shaped card.  I know you have had days like this.  But since I haven't made a card in over a month, I should had expected disaster!

A2 size, body opens for sentiment, stitching, glossy accents above eyes, inking, my own svg for body, and mouth



10 Responses
  1. Donna Says:

    This is adorable! Love the M&M. It's a toss up between M&Ms and Hershey kisses for me but I definitely LOVE chocolate.


  2. Billie A Says:

    Too too cute, I love it and great colors. Really darling card love the expression.


  3. I think it's absolutely adorable!


  4. HA! Perfect for a chocolate lover!


  5. Deloris Says:

    What a fun card! I love M&M's (the peanut kind). In fact I just finished munching on a handful when I checked your blog. Sure did make me smile!


  6. Cheryl First Says:

    She is a cutie! Nice work, and I don't see the boo-boos.......we are always our own worst critic! :0)
    p.s. I have dark choc kisses here to share! Next time you come by......


  7. Just too cute, love your colouring and the stitched background paper!


  8. Alice Says:

    She is so darn cute!!! love, love, love her. Hooked on the Candy Corn M&M's right now... white chocolate is my favorite!


  9. Carole Says:

    So crunching cute Cely. Have you tried the new M&M's? Dark chocolate and raspberry flavor...yum


  10. Debbie Says:

    Love the colors, Cely ;- ) I can just dream of a card done in 30 min! Always love the stitching, too. See it's cool by you too. Great to get the blood flowing again, ha ha. Have a great day and TFS.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.