2012-09-18

Chocolate and Friends

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!  Skip the Godiva and give me M&M's!

I started out finding a picture at Inking the Night Away.  She had a post from Elizabeth Kratzer.  I wrote both ladies, but not waiting to hear back, I started making my own svgs and using some circle and flower punches.  What should had taken 30 minutes using punches turned into 4 hours and then there were still boo boos.  Not to bore you, but my morning went downhill from there for most of the day.

The girl opens up so I can write a note...changing my mind from a shaped card.  I know you have had days like this.  But since I haven't made a card in over a month, I should had expected disaster!

A2 size, body opens for sentiment, stitching, glossy accents above eyes, inking, my own svg for body, and mouth



10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the M&M. It's a toss up between M&Ms and Hershey kisses for me but I definitely LOVE chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too too cute, I love it and great colors. Really darling card love the expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love M&M's (the peanut kind). In fact I just finished munching on a handful when I checked your blog. Sure did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie! Nice work, and I don't see the boo-boos.......we are always our own worst critic! :0)
    p.s. I have dark choc kisses here to share! Next time you come by......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute, love your colouring and the stitched background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so darn cute!!! love, love, love her. Hooked on the Candy Corn M&M's right now... white chocolate is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So crunching cute Cely. Have you tried the new M&M's? Dark chocolate and raspberry flavor...yum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors, Cely ;- ) I can just dream of a card done in 30 min! Always love the stitching, too. See it's cool by you too. Great to get the blood flowing again, ha ha. Have a great day and TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.