Carolina Girl (Cely)
I started making homemade dog food for our two small doggies about 2 months ago. Soooooo, I started thinking....why not homemade treats especially after I saw Jan's cookies on her blog, Peanut Butter Dog Treats.  It's a lot easier than making the homemade dog food, but it's worth making both.

My husband is generally a good, willing participant. He's been the most excellent sous chef in all my undertakings...lol



I guess I should had shown the doggies gobbling up the cookies!

7 Responses
  1. Cheryl First Says:

    Those are some big cookies for those little pups! :0) What a great idea!


  2. Oh goody, I just bought peanut butter at Costco today!


  3. I am sure your doggies will have no trouble putting them away, they actually look pretty good:O)


  4. Jackie Says:

    What a fab idea, and I'll bet the doggies love it :o)
    Jackie xx


  5. Billie A Says:

    I think they like the home made better than the store bought. I know my four legged kids do. I love making treats for them. I saw Jan's recipe and its a good simple one. did your hubby try one? mine has.. lol


  6. Deloris Says:

    Doolin will love these! TFS!


  7. My dog Sammy would love these! Hope you are well! Happy fall!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.