Carolina Girl (Cely)
OBG (Oldie But Goodie) Day
at Catch the Bug

Raggedy Nurse was the perfect image for my project.  I have a friend who's a nurse and she herself has been "under the weather".  I enclosed all types of wonderful aromatic teas, a small container of honey, and some Biscotti cookies.  I figured she could pass it on to a sick friend, being she's a nurse.

With my wonderful Cameo, I cut out my 3D teapot from Silhouette.  This one is rather large so there was lots of room inside for goodies.

I accidentally forgot to color hair for photo, so I have also included the touch-up on raggedy nurse.  Head over to Catch The Bug and see other fun "oldie but goodies".

K&C paper, approx. 7x 5.25, copics, glitter, pearls

colored hair

Challenges:
Paper Pretties - ribbon or twine
The Hybrid Chick - (Ch. 11) Punches and Dies
Creative Inspirations - for someone special

9 Responses
  1. Melissa S. Says:

    You know I like the white colorless hair. That is a good look. What a great Tea Pot. Sniffel, cough I think I feel a cold comeing on. My address is.....LOL Great Job


  2. Cheryl First Says:

    She is so precious! I like her hair both ways. :0)
    We could use a little tea here in this ailing house!


  3. Scrappycath Says:

    Great idea to make the tea pot a "get well" gift! Thanks for joining us at The Hybrid Chick!


  4. This is a beautiful gift and so kind to cheer someone.
    Love the coloring and papers you used.
    So glad you could share with us at
    Creative Inspirations Paint


  5. Deloris Says:

    Hmmm where have I seen that one? Your teapot turned out great. She will love it.


  6. Seriously cute. Your friend will certainly be tickled to receive such a thoughtful gift Cely!!!


  7. Jenny Says:

    Perfect get well gift! Love your style Cely!
    I shall be your newest follower! Thanks for popping by Great Impressions Stamps...wait till you see all the goodies waiting for you in our new store...opening in just a few days!


  8. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    This is a perfect gift. Love the fact that it is big enough to put some goodies in.
    You did a great job.
    Myrna


  9. Debbie Says:

    What a wonderful teapot and such a great gift for a friend ;- ) Love the large size too! Have a wonderful weekend, Cely.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.