Carolina Girl (Cely)
SSS 104 Sunday Challenge
(Stella Says Sketch)
at Catch the Bug

I think Garden Cat - Pots image from Bugaboo Stamps is such a darling!  When I saw the sketch for this week and found this background paper I just knew I had to marry the two.  Do you see the mother bird bringing the worms to the babies in the nest on the background paper?

I used a flower I won in a challenge, a leaf punch, sizzlit swirl die, pearls, watery drop for center of flower, stitching and copics....all on a 5x5 base. (I love shades of browns.)

Check out the other inspirational cards at Catch The Bug and join us for the fun challenge!!!



Challenges:
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations: Photo (Bears or browns or cupcakes with some brown)

15 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    Soooo cute! That background paper is purr-fect!


  2. Jackie Says:

    Oh what a delightful image beautifully coloured. A great overall effect :o)
    Jackie xx


  3. Cheryl First Says:

    I love the coloring on this image. Your highlights are in the perfect places, and the blue rims give those pots a pop! So adorable!


  4. Jessica Says:

    Awesome rendition on the sketch and I love how it looks like the bird is swooping down while the cat hides. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT Anything Goes challenge!
    :O)
    Jessica
    OSAAT DT


  5. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    This is great. You do a great job.
    Myrna


  6. NanaConnie Says:

    Fabulous use of that sketch, Cely! Marvelous dp in the background. Love that simple flower!


  7. Marjo Says:

    Wonderful Card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo


  8. Celeste Says:

    Great card. I love it.


  9. Tina Says:

    cute image...lovely colors to ..thanks for sharing at cupcake inpirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt


  10. The wonderful coloring caught my eye first! Great card Cely! A perfect pairing of paper and image!


  11. Virgo5 Says:

    Beautifully coloured! These garden cats are so cute, I just got one with the bird bath!


  12. Stephanie Says:

    This is soooooooooooooo cute!


  13. Zulma Says:

    Cute card! nice image, d/p's and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Zulma DT


  14. Janet Says:

    What a beautiful coloring job! Thanks for joining us over at One Stitch at a Time.
    Janet, DT


  15. Susie Says:

    What a wonderful card!! Great image too.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.