Carolina Girl (Cely)
Got up a little earlier this morning and made my son some blueberry pancakes.  I couldn't find my egg beater.  Do you remember the old-fashioned egg beaters?  I like antiquated kitchen utensils from when I was a little girl.  I sure remember getting tired of turning that arm to make whipping cream.

I haven't used this yet but did manage to cut out the egg beater for a test run. Being that this is an svg, if you have the Professional Studio software for Silhouette, you will be able to use this.

Download:  Egg beater and mitt   (svg)
File will be available for 5 days..enjoy!

7 Responses
  1. SiskiyouSue Says:

    Memories! Kids now are missing lots of fun, aren't they? I remember licking the cake batter off without getting my tongue caught... oh,my! Thank you for the SVG.


  2. Judith Says:

    GREAT svg, works in mtc and my ecraftshop pro.
    Girl you rock :D
    Judith


  3. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    Does that ever bring back memories!!
    Thanks for the svg.
    Myrna


  4. scrapn Says:

    WOW!!! Thanks for the 2 great files Cely!
    Kathy


  5. Lynne Says:

    Love it. Thanks.
    Lynne from OZ


  6. jperr Says:

    Thanks for sharing the svg.
    Jocelan


  7. Jeanette Says:

    Thank you so much for sharing these files...your art is much appreciated.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.