Carolina Girl (Cely)
This little snow fairy has the happiest little smile.  I made several of these little cards since they were quick and easy and can be another "go-to" during the winter months...even Valentines where I used a little heart Silhouette file die I made. The rest...copics, glitter, punches, embossing folders and stitching!

She's from Bugaboo Stamps called Winter Fairy - Snowflakes.  Bugaboo has a great 50% off sale going on now!

A2, size, ribbon too

Challenges:
QKR Stampede: snowmen, snowballs, snow angels, snow

5 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    Awh... What a cutie! Made me smile!


  2. Jackie Says:

    Gorgeous card, I always love white on white with a dash of colour :o)
    Jackie xx


  3. Gorgeous white on white card and love the happy girl image.
    hugs
    Glenda


  4. Dawn Frost Says:

    I love bugaboo, they are so cute! I also love white on white.


  5. Ruza Rebel Says:

    Very pretty! Great white on white card! Thank you for joining our QKR Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ QKR DT


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.