Carolina Girl (Cely)
My third winter card theme...I bet you still thought I was going to do a window...haha

Ok...not freezing cold yet, but when it arrives, this little birdie would like to head to Seminole, Florida for a few weeks!

Folks, I tried to find out who gave this "winterbirdies freebie svg"....not Kadoodle, Scrap Chick, or Treasure Box.  It did not come with a credit page.  I'm sure someone out there will recognize it and let me know so I can update.  This is a great, fast, quick, cute, shaped card that I will use as my "go to" card through March.

I did a little inking on edges, swiss dot folder on feet, wavy crimper on hat, and made a white shadow base for a clean finished shaped card.

A2 size, also used pop-ups under green ball pom pom

Some of my stash of "go to" birdies


12 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    Oh they are just so cute :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. Hi, Cely,
    I thought I'd help you out and go through my files, see if I can find out who made it. I have the same file, but mine doesn't have the name of who made it, either. When you find out, let me know!
    Evelyn
    ps - I didn't expect a window card . . . I expected the wavy crimper. I see whipped cream in your future!


  3. Carole Says:

    oh so cute and chilly ... I love penguins...and all birds and things that fly or not.


  4. AllisonG Says:

    What a cute shaped card! I love all the textures on the hat.


  5. NanaConnie Says:

    These are so adorable, Cely! Love the polka dot paper on the hats and the blue/brown combo.


  6. Cheryl First Says:

    He is sweet! Sorry, I don't have that one in my files, so can't help with the ID, either!


  7. Donna Says:

    That blue penguin surely looks cold, Cely! He is the cutest thing! great job with attention to detail, embossing folder, etc. Very cute! Have a wonderful weekend!


  8. Lola Says:

    These little guys are so adorable! Oh, come on....where'd you get this?!


  9. Billie A Says:

    So cute he looks so cold burr. Really darling. love the hat brim using crimper.


  10. Mary Ann Says:

    Love them!They are sooooooo cute...


  11. Deloris Says:

    What a "Tweet" card! I checked my svg files and found it. It's a older file (Winter Birdie) that came from Treasure Box Tuesday.


  12. Dawn Frost Says:

    The birdies are so cute! It actually is cold here its -15C tonight! Brrrrr.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.