Carolina Girl (Cely)
NEW RELEASE DAY
at Paper Pretties

I chose to make a tree ornament and/or tag from one of today's new releases at Paper Pretties. My DIL loves moose images.  It will be a great little tag for her Christmas present. Part of the challenge for Paper Pretties is to use ribbon.  I added holly, red jewel beads and glitter, along with pop-ups for dimension and, of course, my beloved copics...lol

Join in on the fun challenge and check out other design team members projects HERE.

3.5"x1.75"



5 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    Oh wow, brilliant tag, very festive :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. Cheryl First Says:

    He is so stinkin' adorable! What a great little ornament! Awesome job on the red blending!


  3. steph Says:

    I love your coloring! I did the same thing for the next week using Rudolph and Elfina! Great minds think alike. I put them on my grandkids packages and now they have to check them out every time they pass the tree. Great job.


  4. Jackie Says:

    Hi Cely, it's me again. Just popped in to say that I am so pleased you have been smitten by Marianne Designs dies, they really are wonderful aren't they :o)
    Jackie xx


  5. Debbie Says:

    Very nice, Cely. Love how you captured the highlights ;- )


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.