Carolina Girl (Cely)
Three French Hens
(3rd day of 12 Days of Christmas Hop and Challenges)


Challenge:  Use a bird image on your project.  I chose a new image, 3 French Hens, that will be released on December 13 at Bugaboo Stamps.  I'm good at masking and added 2 more hens to the final picture on my card.



I have some french friends and a friend who teaches French at a local high school. OMG...I hope I spelled everything correctly in french....lol

Hey, no stitching! Can you believe it!!! However, I did add an Eiffel Tower svg. Click on my profile;  under that you will find (my email) if you would like the svg -available for  next 5 days .

Supplies:
swirl svg
Paper Studios Wedding Paper
MS holly punch, berry embellishments, ribbon, copics, music note punch, SU window punch


7 Responses
  1. Lawren Says:

    This is adorable! I love it.


  2. Gina Says:

    I love this, what a cute card and you are braver than I am to come up with a French sentiment to go with it.


  3. How very fun! My daughter majored in French...she would love it!


  4. NanaConnie Says:

    Love this one to pieces, Cely! Great job with the masking to get three of the chicks! :-D


  5. Celeste Says:

    I love your card... toooo cute.


  6. Debbie Says:

    I love the look and design of this one, Cely. Very elegant wine drinking birds, ha ha ;- ) That strikes me as such an odd, funny sentence. Have a great week!



Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.