Carolina Girl (Cely)
I want to swing from your tree...

Saturday Challenge - Santa Baby
at
Catch the Bug

JJ brings out a little naughty in me....lol  I just love the somewhat new JJ Christmas - ornament from Bugaboo Stamps.  Swing on over to Catch The Bug and see some other inspiration and interpretations of the challenge theme:  Santa Baby.

PS. I forgot to add the bow on the red ornament before taking the picture..oops!

A2 size, copics, stitching MS punch, EK punch, other punch, pop-ups, stickles

8 Responses
  1. Cheryl First Says:

    Hahahahaha! This is awesome! I love your branch!


  2. Pinkllilac Says:

    So loving this card Caroline and love what you did with the image and swinging from your tree is such an inspiration.
    Hugs Linda


  3. Debbie Says:

    Love the look of the diagonal paper with this card. the branch on top is perfect too ;- )


  4. Jackie Says:

    Brilliant card, love the stripey paper :o)
    Jackie xx


  5. Ruthy Says:

    Oh, what a sexy xmas. Lovely!


  6. Lola Says:

    Wow! All your shading (especially using red - one of my nightmares) is gorgeous. You sure made her look extra sexy. And I didn't even notice the bow you silly woman! Never point out "mistakes."


  7. Hey Cely, I haven't been by in a while so I thought I'd pop in. I didn't realize that you design for Bugaboo! I just won a bunch of their images in a challenge and I was so excited. I love everything you've been up to. I browsed through quite a bit. You're so darned talented! Hope your new year is off to a good start!
    Renee


  8. Great choice! This is really funny!

    I'm happy you're playing along!

    Evelyn


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.