Carolina Girl (Cely)
ABC MONDAY (Anything But A Card)
at Catch the Bug

Rudolph (Candycane) from Bugaboo Stamps makes me giggle no matter what pose he is in.  I've colored him many times and placed on cards.  This time I changed him into an svg and made him into a hanging ornament for tree.....I have him on my wine rack in the kitchen since that's where I am most of the day...not drinking....in the kitchen cookin'...lol

Head over to see a few other ABC inspirations at Catch The Bug!

hanging image, ribbon, pink shimmer glitter, gold foil

4 Responses
  1. Cely, these are wonderful. I just love the Gold Rings and I think the photo turned out great and then what gan I say about the Reindeer? I have been wanting to make a set of ornaments from these since they came out. You rock girl.


  2. Celeste Says:

    Oh wow this reindeer is the cutest ever..... Love it.


  3. Cheryl First Says:

    This is so cool! Great idea! Love it!


  4. Too funny...hanging out in the kitchen??? Love your projects. Someday I want to learn how to turn these in to svgs...they are so cool!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.