Carolina Girl (Cely)
Xerox Challenge
at
ABC Christmas Challenge Blog

Lucky me.....I got the opportunity to CASE one of the DT's former cards.  I chose Dorte (April 13) to CASE. I stayed with the "Hotspot" technique and her sketch.  What fun!  I definitely think it is one my  all-time favorite techniques.  Head over to ABC Christmas Challenge Blog and see who else was Xerox-ed.  I know I certainly was inspired. I chose Knobby Knees Christmas - Sack  from Bugaboo Stamps.  She's a cutie!

5x5, copics, stitching, ribbon, puff paint, glitter, MS punch, punches

Challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes – #95 Digital Images.
Hooked On Crafts – #12 Something Punched.

Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes at Christmas
Dream Valley - Stitching (*Limit 3 Entries)
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes (*Limit 3 Entries)
11 Responses
  1. Love how you did part of the image colored and part black & white - very nice!


  2. Melissa Says:

    OMG, that's just so stinkin cute and creative!!


  3. Debbie Says:

    Cute technique and a standout card. Love the package look. I don't consider it an empty nest until the child has a home of their own. Just being away at college, means they still live here ;- ) Sorry, you missed the deadline at Outlawz. I had seen you there when I was asking for the deadline date (because I couldn't see it at the top of the post, ha ha.) I had trouble keeping 1 deadline, now 2, straight. You have so many more to hit. They just keep coming ;- )


  4. Cheryl First Says:

    This is so cute! Love the technique you chose, and that image......she's such a cutie!


  5. Deloris Says:

    Soooo cute! Love that technique and of course the stitching and punches.


  6. Jackie Says:

    Oh I love the way you have used this image, with a coloured inset on a B&W base. Brilliant card :)
    Jackie xx


  7. CherylB Says:

    Love this look. I've done that before but forgot about it till seeing this amazing card!


  8. Ruthy Says:

    Awesome! Love the 3D look.


  9. Helen Says:

    Fabulous card! Love that image...and the hot spot looks great!
    Thanks for guest designing for us this challenge!
    Helen x


  10. Cute image with that polka dot hat! The spotlight was perfect for this card!


  11. Lawren Says:

    I love how you have highlighted her little face. That is perfect!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.