Carolina Girl (Cely)
Saturday Challenge - "Pocket Card"
at Catch the Bug
sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps

I totally CASED Marie at Joyful Stamper.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  I have an invite for an early Thanksgiving turkey lunch so instead of sending a "thank you" card AFTER the dinner, I thought I would send the "thank you" BEFORE the dinner.  I really enjoyed making this silly, delightful card for my in-laws.

The challenge is to make a pocket card.  Something I'm new at.  I used Turkey - Knife and Fork from Bugaboo Stamps. The menu is tucked in nicely and can be taken out to see a quick note on the back.  Strut your stuff on over to Catch The Bug and see many more pocket card inspirations for the challenge.

A2 size, stitching, copics, silver cut-outs of knife and fork

Challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge – #53 Stitches Real or Faux.
16 Responses
  1. sgc Says:

    This is so cute! Great job, Cely.


  2. Stephanie Says:

    As ALWAYS, this is Fab! I love your stitching too!


  3. Tammy Miller Says:

    This is so cute love the idea and you did a great job!


  4. Min Says:

    I just LOVE this!! Your dinner sounds like our Turkey Day AFTER dinner =) Love the pocket you did on this one and the stitching!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min


  5. Deloris Says:

    Very clever! That turkey is adorable and I love the stitching too!


  6. Maria Matter Says:

    I feel HONORED Cely!!! Thanks for the shout out!
    Love your card, your stitching is perfection!!
    hugs & blessings


  7. Snoopy Says:

    Fantastic card!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D


  8. Billie A Says:

    So stinkin cute I love the additional stitching. The coloring is awesome and cute idea for a nice recipe gift.. Awesome as always.


  9. Fabbie card great stitching too!

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
    Hugs
    Tamara
    Anything goes DT


  10. Curlybear Says:

    Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x


  11. NanaConnie Says:

    Too funny, Cely! Love the menu. Fabby stitching.


  12. carol Says:

    hello...thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week,
    super card x carol


  13. Aunty Sue Says:

    Fab creation and thanks for joining CRAFTY CATZ this week


  14. Penny Says:

    thanks for playing with the shoe fits this week, this is cute



  15. What a gorgeous card you have made. It’s perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.