Carolina Girl (Cely)
Elizabeth Bell is such a talented Australian artist.  I love that she now has digital images for sale.  While following her work, I discovered Elphine House of Australia.  I am very excited to participate in my first challenge with them.  EHA - Challenge 10 - Sketch.  Yup, a sketch to follow and use an Elizabeth Bell stamp or digi. I chose Daisy.


5x5, stitching, copics, pearls lacy ribbon



Other Supplies:
K&C Company : Julianne pack
Punch &Punch fern punch
MS leaf punch
WYLA lace
Basic Kraft Brown cardstock
Discontinued paper roses from Michael's

8 Responses
  1. Cheryl First Says:

    Wow!! That is all I can say.........mouth open, jaw on floor.....WOW!


  2. Debbie Says:

    Very sweet and lovely, Cely. Love the lace border and you coloring, as always, is beautiful ;- ) Have a great weekend.



  3. I'm with Cheryl...this is AMAZING!


  4. Celeste Says:

    oh wow this card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.....


  5. Ruthy Says:

    Lovely. Beautiful girl.


  6. This is absolutely gorgeous... What a wonderful card, and the colors you used are fabby too. I love everything! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Elphine House Australia.
    Hugs,
    Lynda


  7. Kathy Says:

    Gorgeous!!! Love the pretty colors and of course this image is darling!!! Love your interpretation of the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Elphine House!
    :)Kathy


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.