2016-09-04

Get Well..... (3D)

....another card for Faith even though I didn't use a From the Heart Stamp image.  I know, you think I should just stick with her images?  I thought a little change would be nice.  Hummm

I'm entering this card in the QKR Stampede Challenge #207.  Recipe: image, 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments.  I used digi 604 Love Notes (I masked the writing) and also Get Well Mouse wording from Dearie Dolls. The same recipe at Creative Background Challenge #8: 1,2,3

This card took a little longer not knowing where I was going when I started.  Now that I know, I can whip out 3 more cards within an hour.  I will wait on the sentiment since I think ANYTHING would work on the inside for the wording...miss you, see you soon, Happy Birthday, etc.

A2, outside, Elizabeth Craft "you", Sue Wilson leaves die, old flower punches, 3 enamel dots, liquid pearls

Inside, vase punch, flower and fern leaf punches, copics for mouse (hand-colored), cut with Cameo, 2 designer papers, wink of Stella on pencil and buttons

Just different angle

angle view to show Elizabeth Craft Lots of Pops Card die
Other Challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes
Catch The Bug: Anthing Goes
Let's Color Saturday Linky Party: Handcolored image
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes and sentiment
The Outlawz - Flowers, tree

18 comments:

  1. It's awesome! Love it!

    Did you get the email I sent yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little mouse, and it's so cute, Faith would absolutely love it's even if it's not one of hers! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what an awesome card! I love clean outside and the fabulous pop-up inside! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome surprise seeing the inside of the card. The front is beautiful and then wow open it and it's awesome also. I have that paper background and I keep passing it up not knowing what to do with it. Great idea using on the inside of the card, or front maybe.. hum will have to take it out and play with it. Love your card. Hope your safe from this weather on the east coast. How is Boo doing? No problems with him being lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Faith will love this card! What a cute mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty colors on the front and the adorable mouse on the inside! I like how his line of writing goes all the way to the pencil tip. So cute!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant - i love that the front is CAS and then inside the little mouse has taken over! This should bring a smile to anybodies face, and will definitely clear those blues!
    Thank you for joining in at Aud Sentiments and good luck,

    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a creative design, both inside and out. Super cute image!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing Cely. So cute. I love the pop up inside. Heading to Pensacola for one last trip this week to see our other son and then back home to await the twins. It's getting closer all the time. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so used to visiting your blog, Cely, when I was here before I forgot to say Thanks for playing in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute and seeing it open shows what a fun card you have made. I love it. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the 3D inside your card. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG SOOOO adorable! Love all the dimension. I've been stuck on flat cards (because I actually mail out just about each one I make lately and just want to use one stamp) - this is inspiring. I was wondering if cards were welcomed, but they didn't post an address for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought the same thing, who knows maybe it will inspire her for the future. This card is definitely inspiring, LOVE IT, Cely! Wanted to thank you for hopping along with us at From the Heart stamps. You kind comment is much appreciated! Stay tuned for updates. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous, clean and simple on the outside and a surprise on the inside! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cely, this card is amazing!!! What a fun surprise on the inside for sure! Thanks for joining our 1, 2, 3 recipe challenge at the Creative Playground.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable get well card! This is certain to brighten up anyone's day! :) Thanks for playing along with the Catch The Bug/"Great Outdoors" Challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week for our BINGO challenge. We've got a new Stella Says Sketch challenge too!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.