Carolina Girl (Cely)
Yup, I'm a grandmother of a 3 year old, red headed, blue eyed, little girl who is in love with Elsa.  I thought of so many cute cards to make, but knowing Elsa will thrill her the most.  I sorta cased Stamp Owl's Studio, but since I didn't have the exact card die, I improvised.  I could not bring myself to use the words "Let it Go"!

All the images were free on the web.  I cut the "3" with the Cameo and the rest were die cuts I had.  All the white paper is glittered...wish you could see it.

A2, Snow Border die, snow corner die, pop-ups for dimension

All dies, all glitter paper, images free on web, Lawn Fawn snow backdrop stamp set, copics for Oloft

Wanted to show at angle to see the tabs. I used a card tab die set by Stampendous I bought from Michaels.  I didn't think I would use very much, but use quite a bit.  $7 well spent

6 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    What a fabulous bday card! I'm sure she will love it!



  2. Stunning Cely! I don't know many 3 yr old girls that don't LOVE Elsa! Your granddaughter will be thrilled! Fabulous dies and glitter paper, too!

    Brenda


  3. NanaConnie Says:

    Wonderfully sweet card, Cely! Love the pop up inside and all the snowflake die cuts are so incredible! I know she'll love this.


  4. Dawn Frost Says:

    OMG she will adore it! I love the front of the card I may have to case that...if you don't mind, lol!


  5. Oh, my gosh, she'll treasure this, Cely.

    Three-year-olds are not the only ones in love with Elsa. I have a 14 year old student in love with her, too!

    Evelyn


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.