2015-03-04

Men and Wine .... 2nd posting today

It's been much too long since I have participated in a  Catch the Bug challenge, so I joining the SSS#304 Catch The Bug Challenge.  This little image from Bugaboo Stamps called Scarlette Cafe I think works well with the sentiment that I have no idea where I found it.

My sentiments on cards have become a little snarky, but that can be me at times.

A2, stitching, copics, wink of Stella, wine goblet punch, pink glitter pen

pop-ups for dimension on glass, glittery shoes and bag but you cant see, and a pink princess crown I merged onto her head...private joke regarding my SIL

Sketch to follow


11 comments:

  1. Ha Haha how funny.. glad I don't drink.. who knows what I would say.. LOL. Fun card. of course love bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a giggle out of that sentiment! Cool card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I can be snarky enough without wine ,bet with it I could be downright unbearable!!!!lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on that sketch, Cely, and I adore the sentiment, snarky or otherwise! I just think it's funny. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Still laughing as I write this!! FABULOUS card...LOVE the image and the sentiment is PERFECT for it!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout, and the image and sentiment is great!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...I'm totally cracking up. I LOVE that sentiment. So funny. Fabulous card and your coloring looks fantastic! Absolutely love the designer paper you paired that image with too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sentiment! And such a great take on the sketch! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another brilliant card and sentiment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Cely! Love the stitching! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect sentiment for that image! I've heard that one too...don't remember where - but the placement next to the image is perfect. I need to remember that. Love the shoe DP - goes perfectly and your wine glass is the right touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.