Carolina Girl (Cely)
He will be "all of 32" and says he's getting old!   Ah, youth, I remember those days and thinking that...haha

Inside says:  You're definitely still HOT! (with a little flame)

I used Dancing Candles from My Scrap Chick.  EVERYTHING is a $1, but the sale is over tonight.   Two cyber card friends made a card using this cut file, but for the life of me I can't remember who they are...senior moment.  The only thing I added was a little shadow/rug under the candles to ground them.  These candles always make me smile!

A2, Wink of Stella on flames, some pop-ups for dimension, stitching

just an angle view

12 Responses
  1. Too CUTE!! LOVE the inside sentiment!!

    Brenda


  2. These are super cute Cely. I made this file for my Grandson a while back and still have 2 candles hanging out waiting to be put on a card...they make me smile looking at them. Love how you grounded yours!


  3. Jackie Says:

    Brilliant image and card :o)
    Jackie xx


  4. What an adorable card! I love the way the candles are animated. They look like they're actually walking towards you ready to give a high five, hug, or pat on the back!
    Evelyn


  5. Faith A Says:

    What a HAPPY card, love it. Love that their walking! 32? oh! so very old LOL.


  6. Faith A Says:

    ME again! I went and bought it, 'cause I loved what you did. :)


  7. chrissy xx Says:

    A FABulous Fun card! LOving your colours and Brilliant stitching.
    Chrissyxx


  8. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Very cool! Awesome design and bright happy colors!


  9. Billie A Says:

    Fun cute card. How do kids grow up so fast? When we stay so young..lol


  10. *Vicki* Says:

    AWE! Such a fun birthday card and I love how you've personalized it with his name! :) Happy birthday to your son!!


  11. *Vicki* Says:

    Sorry for saying "your son"...not really sure if that's who Christian is!! My apologize!!


  12. Lola Says:

    This is awesome! This was one of my first purchases from Scrap Chick and I don't believe I ever used it! Your ground is perfect. And yes....32...wow, that is pretty darned old. Wish I could say I was 32 again.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.