Carolina Girl (Cely)
Nope, not yellow and black, but still using yellow...haha  I still giggle over this silly sentiment.

It's just as easy to make 2 or 3 cards if you are going to make one.  I actually like this one a tad better than my first one and I have the chance to change up the sketch since I can't enter it into the From the Heart Challenge.  I used Surprised Chick  and their sketch #99 from From the Heart Stamps.

A2, pot die and Prim Poppy dies from Memory Box, homemade enamel dots

Stitching, copics, pop-ups for dimension wink of Stella and Glossy Accents for eyes and tummy dots

8 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    Fabulous card, I love the colour combo.
    Love the way you have potted the poppies, and the sentiment is great (and probably true) :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. I love the colors on this one, Cely. Blue and yellow are so fresh and springy!

    I also make lots of cards at the same time - usually four or five to send to my elderly "penpals." It does make a lot of sense! Plus, it's fun. If it's fun to make one card, it's four times as fun to make four of them!

    Evelyn


  3. Stephanie Says:

    Love, love, love! SOTM image coming soon- Faith has been really busy with looking for a new home and everything that comes with moving!


  4. Myrna Says:

    You always have such fun cards!!!!
    Myrna


  5. SO SO CUTE and it yells SPRING! I think I like this one a tad better too...not sure why tho both are AWESOME!

    Brenda


  6. Faith A Says:

    Oh! this is so fun and their spotted tums LOL. that sentiment is sooooooooooo true. Great Spring colours too.


  7. Jacee Says:

    Such a fun card, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design


  8. Lola Says:

    Still cute! And I do enjoy that sentiment. Makes me think I'm boring. No one is whispering about me...at least I don't think so! Cute polka dot bellies too!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.