Carolina Girl (Cely)
It's Tuesday, which mean another great release day at Doodle Pantry.  I chose Old Fashioned Candy set.  I guess I'm old because I remember the gum ball machines and the ribbon candy at Christmas.

I used an Elizabeth Craft swing/flip card die.  I also added faux stitching, ribbon, some copics, and homemade dots.  I made several of these cards to send to some friends.

It's February, so it's time for another Ants In the Panty Challenge with a special theme.  Come on over and check it out and have a chance to win a gift certificate to Doodle Pantry.

A2 vertical size

another angle of front

inside

another angle of inside...flip cards are sometimes hard to photograph..there is a strip of paper on back for my little note

13 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    Absolutely adorable! I love the paper you used. It ties in with the ribbon candy image so nicely!


  2. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Very cool design! Love your card and the homemade dots are a fabulous addition -- how in the heck did you get the dots evenly rounded and sized?


  3. Lola Says:

    Look at your gumballs! And I remember the ribbon candy too. I look for them every year for my dad, but never find them to be of the same quality and taste as when I was young. Your papers are perfect and love the design/flip!


  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is SO "sweet"! LOVE swing cards...I need to make more of them! The papers you used are PERFECT and I LOVE the "gumballs" you added!

    Brenda


  5. Donna Says:

    Wonderfully fun card Cely. Love your flip card die. That would be super handy to have. Great coloring and embellishments. Really a fun card! Thanks for the inspiration! I always love coming to see what you are up to.


  6. This is so fun! Did you use digi paper too? Love the surprise inside!


  7. Billie A Says:

    Great layout of your card. I like the bright colors and Oh yea I remember those gum /candy machines.. It was like penny and you got more than one piece. Great card.


  8. Jackie Says:

    What a colourful card, sweet enough to brighten anyone's day :o)
    Jackie xx


  9. I remember those candies, too. I didn't really like the ribbon candy - very sticky! - but I remember eating it anyway! Love your cards!

    Evelyn


  10. Oh Cely, these are just adorable! Your friend will LOVE them! You are not old - I remember that hard candy and I refuse to believe I am old. LOL Great card girl!!
    Hugs, Sarah T


  11. This is a yummy card, Cely! Great colors and love the flip-it! I'm so jealous of your homemade dots...I tried it once and they all looked like paint splats! Great card!


  12. Dawn Frost Says:

    I LOVE your home made candy dots Cely, fabulous swing card!


  13. NanaConnie Says:

    I love, love, LOVE it, Cely!!!! Fabulous candy dots. :-D


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.