Carolina Girl (Cely)
Mary Hannah is now 15 months old.  She has 7 classmates.  My son and DIL asked me to make something for her classmates for Valentines. They gave me a Pinterest project they liked and I did my own interpretation.

Instead of just a tag, I made the fruit cup holder.  They will have little cups of mandarin oranges in each.  The face is from Peachy Keen. I used watercolor pencils for eyes, MS heart border punch and Stampin Up Window punch.



front view...made heart in Silhouette Studio

angle


7 Responses

  1. Jackie Says:

    This is absolutely delightful :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. Time flies! I remember when you were "expecting!"

    Mary Hannah is so lucky to have you as her grandma. (not to mention her classmates!)

    Evelyn


  3. NanaConnie Says:

    These are fabulous, Cely! What a great idea for kids. Beats candy (though not in their opinion, probably.) :-D


  4. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    How clever! You always come up with the best ideas. Love how you personalized this adorable Valentine treat for Mary Hannah's classmates.


  5. Myrna Says:





    Terrific idea!!!
    So cute.
    Myrna



  6. Deloris Says:

    So cute and so clever too!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.