Carolina Girl (Cely)
Halloween is just a fun, silly time and I enjoy it.   I made these treat bags for adult friends and family putting a Starbuck gift certificate and some Halloween die cuts in each bag.  I used an October release from Doodle Pantry called Spooky Worms. Aren't they the cutest! I aLso included some fun silver charms I won on Ebay last year.

Also added a ribbon and faux stitching

another view

another view also

Remember...there is still plenty of time to join in on our Doodle Pantry Challenge #51 for October.

Challenges:
14 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    What a clever idea! Love it!


  2. These toppers are adorable.


  3. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    You are blowing these Halloween creations out of the ballpark!


  4. Lola Says:

    LOVE this ABC. Wonderful way to present a gift card.


  5. What great, fun little gifts! Thanks for sharing them with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn


  6. Wow! What a cute gift bag idea ~ love those little worms! You've got some lucky friends :-)


  7. Jackie Says:

    An excellent set of gift bags :o)
    Jackie xx


  8. This is a FANTASTIC idea. I love these. Thanks for linking up at Cut It Up. ~DT Janis


  9. Patty Sue 2 Says:

    This is such a cute idea. I may have to 'borrow' it if you don't mind. It would be a cute way for me to give the kids at church a little gift (not Starbucks) but a pack of hot chocolate would be great.


  10. Patty Sue 2 Says:

    I forgot to add that I NEVER see shabby chic in any of my cards. LOL....and my big flakes of frantage look a bit strange to me. LOL!


  11. I always knew you were a clever girl! These are so fun and absolutlely adore the addition of the charms too!


  12. NanaConnie Says:

    Love those bag labels, Cely! What a fab way to use the Spooky Worms. Love 'em. :-D


  13. Dawn Frost Says:

    Cely you totally rock I LOVE these!


  14. L.Wilson Says:

    Oh my heavens, these are cuuuuuuuuutttte!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.