Carolina Girl (Cely)
It's my oldest brother's birthday in a few days.  Happy Birthday Steve!  I did a card very similar to this on Oct. 1 and loved it so much that I changed it up some to be more masculine.  I used Nuts Costume Ants, some Spellbinder curvy dies, Winter Birthday set and homemade enamel dots.

A2 vertical, stitching, copics for some shading

another angle, glitter pen


Our October Challenge #51 is just getting started good, so hop on board for a chance to show your style, get some inspiration and a chance to win a GC and definitely receive a designated set FREE just for using a Doodle Pantry image.


6 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    What a fabulous card, love that image and the colour combo :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. Ants on your cupcake would be a surprise! The colors on this card just pop! I love your homemade dots. They look great!

    Evelyn


  3. Billie A Says:

    Awesome card and I think I would still eat the cupcake even with the ant.. Love the colors and I am loving those curvy dies. Cheryl uses one and I love the look and love seeing what you've done. Awesome as always. I so enjoy your work.


  4. Cely, this is too wonderful, what a fabulous card, great colours, papers and loving the enamel dots! Hope you are having a great week!
    hugs
    Glenda


  5. NanaConnie Says:

    Such a great birthday card, Cely! Love the combo of the cupcake and the acorn ant. Wonderful color combo.


  6. Lola Says:

    OK, I''m going to practice with those curves again this weekend. You make them look so good!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.