Carolina Girl (Cely)
Yup, the leaves are turning beautiful colors and falling.  Saturday, I strolled my 1 year old grand-daughter through piles of leaves as we enjoyed the sounds of crunching leaves.  I let her crush leaves with her little hands. Yup, it was a great day!

Well, here's Charlie Horse doing the same thing...sorta.  Nothing like a good back rub!

A2 vertical, MB birdhouse and tree, grass die, pop-up die

leaves from Fiskar Fall border punch

Outside of card, leaves and acorns from Silhouette Store, I made the words with Studio, raffetta, pop-ups for dimension

Join in on our Doodle Pantry Challenge 51.  You will receive the Smore's Set free if you use a Doodle Pantry image.

11 Responses

  1. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    This is amazing, Cely. You combined so many wonderful elements into one outstanding design. Way to go.
    Tomorrow's my appt. with Apple. Just one crash today after a problem-free weekend. Hope I'm not w/o a computer for the next week..


  2. Jackie Says:

    Wonderful Autumn cards and colours. Bet you little Grand-daughter enjoyed crushing leave and walking through them :o)
    Jackie xx


  3. What a wonderful experience for your granddaughter! I love how you captured the memory in a card with an adorable image. I've seen horses roll on their backs! Fun to watch - they're so gangly!

    Evelyn


  4. Carole Says:

    Wow you have a whole lot of lovely details on this delightful card.


  5. Deloris Says:

    So fun! Love it! I remember romping through the leaves when I was little. I'm sure your little grand daughter enjoyed it too!


  6. Lola Says:

    Fabulous way to present this horse. It actually looks like he is having a ball rolling around in her autumn perfect scene. And your little acorns are too cute!


  7. NanaConnie Says:

    You do such delightful pop up cards, Cely! Love dear Charley Horse rolling in the leaves. :-D Fab card front, too, my friend!


  8. Sooo cute! Your cards always blow me away. Love your talent, wish I had it! FABULOSO!


  9. Wonderful fall card and Charley looks so happy in that great fall scene! I picked up my grandson from school the other day and we talked about the leaves all the way home. Sometimes it takes a little one to remind us how beautiful fall really is :-)


  10. Dawn Frost Says:

    Oh my goodness Cely that is just soo cute! I've got to try a card like this!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.