Carolina Girl (Cely)
Oh My... I was excited to use Card Cut 7 set SVG from Doodle Pantry being introduced this month. Yup, and I'm still playing with shaker cards.  I've made 3 with this file, but only sharing this one with the theme: you brighten my day

I also used the Everyday Jargon set.  The only thing different is that I used some Lawn Fawn fireflies (glow worms). I just giggle every time I use the poem that can be found on the last page...so silly, but cute!

Join in on the September Challenge #50 fun with a chance to win a GC and receive a select free file if you use a Doodle Pantry image.  How fun!

5x5, acetate with gems and fireflies, wet embossed circles around glow worms/fireflies, brad, jewel, flower punch

flap opened, string, shaker goodies

glow worms/fireflies die cut from Lawn Fawn, glitter on butts, wet embossed yellow circles, copics

Sentiments, glitter on bums...haha

12 Responses
  1. Myrna Says:

    OMG how cute is this ?!!
    What an imagination you have. Love it.
    Myrna


  2. Jackie Says:

    What a delightful card, love the colours and the verse, not heard that one for a looooooooong time :o)
    Jackie xx


  3. Wow...there is so much to love about this card. I absolutely love the cut file...that is so cool. I'm still laughing about the poem. This card is delightful Cely!


  4. Alice Says:

    That is the cutest verse on your card!! I'm saving it for future use. Love the shaker


  5. Deloris Says:

    Very cute and very clever too! Love it!


  6. Carole Says:

    Glow girl..shake it up...this is just soooo fun...love the verse and all the sparkly de-tails. Hugs C


  7. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    You are turning out the cutest shaker cards. This one is so fun and clever! As always, awesome job!


  8. NanaConnie Says:

    Too cute, Cely! Love the poem -- it has me smiling this morning. Thanks for a day brightener. :-D


  9. Billie A Says:

    Sweet card sure brings back memories of fire flies in Missouri (where my relatives are) I remember catching them and playing with them and teaching my children to play with them.. LOL.. I love this card and the sentiment is too too cute. Lovely work as always. Hugs


  10. Lola Says:

    LOL! First, this card is way cool. Second, reading "glitter on butts" made me laugh like a 5 year old, third, are they really worms and not flies?


  11. Dawn Frost Says:

    Cely you are amazing! I love this card and the fireflies are sooo cute!


  12. Joanna Says:

    Absolutely DARLING! Love the cut out fireflies and how you made a shaker card! Fantastic!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.