Carolina Girl (Cely)
It's a mid - September release at Doodle Pantry.  So many fun images to choose from.  This set is called "What A Hoot". 

Yup, pulled out the Circle Burst die that I love.  Doodle Pantry images are so easy to take into Silhouette and turn into a Print and Cut....so put 2 things together that I love and I think I have a card worthy of sending to a friend...haha

Remember the September Doodle Pantry Challenge #50 is still in progress.  You have a chance to win a GC to the store and receive the set Gift Monkey FREE for using a Doodle Pantry image (not just sentiment) in the challenge. 

A2, vellum, Circle Burst die, string, wet embossing, pop-ups for dimension

Changed the scene and paper a little bit

8 Responses
  1. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Gosh, another fabulous design, Cely. You always come up with the best ideas. Gorgeous cards.


  2. Heather G Says:

    Cely, I love these cards. The die cut "moon" is beautiful.


  3. Deloris Says:

    Love those darling owls and the die cut circle moon!


  4. What a fun card! LOVE how you used the circle burst as a moon! I will have to try importing my Doodle Pantry images for print and cut...thanks for the idea!


  5. Diane Says:

    What adorable owls and fun design.

    Hugs Diane


  6. Jackie Says:

    Stunning card, love those owls and of course the circle bust, and the colours are wonderful :o)
    Jackie xx


  7. craftybunny Says:

    Hi Cely.How sweet of you to drop by my blog and leave such a lovely comment (even tho' I'm not on your Doodle Pantry rota).
    These are super.The circle burst makes a wonderful backdrop for those cute owls and you've created such dimension.Just stunning :)
    Lisa x


  8. Lola Says:

    These are both SO pretty. That die cut really is so versatile. I wouldn't have had a clue how to use it!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.