Carolina Girl (Cely)
Just Nutty is one of Doodle Pantry's mid-September releases.  I took the nut cluster and masked it to make individual nuts I could use.  If you look around, you can see a nut in the palm of both squirrels and resting upon the "n" in the fun sentiment.  The jar image is from Doodle Pantry's Bottles & Jar set.  One squirrel is sitting atop the jar lid.  I used pop-ups and extra images of nuts and squirrel/limb for a little added dimension.

PS....there's still time to join our September Doodle Pantry Challenge #50.  Great opportunity for a chance to win a GC and/or a free selected stamp set provided you use a Doodle Pantry image and there are free ones in the store if you don't have one already.

A2, copics for sky, pop-ups, stitching, raffeta, white highlights, ink pen for grass that you can't really see due to raffeta...lol

took pic outside just for fun

11 Responses
  1. I am so glad you are back to crafting...I always look forward to your next creation!!!


  2. Jackie Says:

    Absolutely brilliant, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx


  3. Deloris Says:

    Absolutely adorable! Made me smile!


  4. LostnThought Says:

    I have to agree, absolutely adorable! I'm so glad I found your blog, loving your creations!!


  5. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Super duper creative design. Love the jar filled with acorns.


  6. Tammy Miller Says:

    Adorable!!!!! I just love this!


  7. Those squirrels hit the jackpot when they found that jar full of acorns. Their job is already done for them!! Cute!

    Evelyn


  8. Joanna Says:

    Sooo cute Cely! Love all the nuts and that popped squirrel just made me smile!


  9. Lola Says:

    OMG another adorable and creative card! Big hand clap for using the jar!! You are far too imaginative.


  10. NanaConnie Says:

    Love, love, LOVE the raffia trim, Cely! I used this set earlier this week and it's so versatile. Great dimension on yours.


  11. Oh my, do I love this card or what, simply delightful Cely, fab work!
    hugs
    Glenda


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.