Carolina Girl (Cely)
(inside): ....when shared with friends

Trust me...this card was so easy to make!  I used a new July Release set called Black Eyed Susan from Doodle Pantry.  I used the beautiful pre-colored flower images, took them into my Silhouette Cameo program and used the Print & Cut feature.  Everything else were punches and dies.  I already had a stash of clouds, fences and flower pots punched and cut out since I used them so much. The grass and watering can are dies.  (PS I was inspired and cased the talented Kitty Kraft).

Join the Doodle Pantry July Challenge.  You will received a free selected set (Holiday Greetings) for participating, and a chance to win a gift certificate to the store.  Hooray!

A2, copics, grey pearl, pop-ups, distressing, deckle scissors for bottom grass, butterfly punch

(inside) mini fanciful flourish, circle punches, butterfly punch, old acrylic sentiment

16 Responses
  1. Donna Says:

    Cely, this is adorable! I ove making little scenes like this. Great ideas and copied from a true master! Have a wonderful week!


  2. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Oh my, this is so creative and so gorgeous! The details are incredible.


  3. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    What a great card. Love the mauve and the inside is such a neat idea.
    Myrna
    Do you ever go back to your earlier days of crafting?


  4. You make it sound easy peasy and it is beautiful - I love how you make your scene cards just come to life.


  5. NanaConnie Says:

    WOW, Cely! What an incredible scene!


  6. Billie A Says:

    Wow the outside and inside are beautiful. I love black eye Susan's. Very nice scene and I love the dies used for the inside. Stunning card.


  7. Terrific scene wow, love all the elements you put on this card,very creative crafting!
    hugs
    Glenda


  8. Jackie Says:

    Wonderful summery card, and the inside is great :o)
    Jackie xx


  9. Black eyed Susans are my very favorite flower! I love all the little butterflies flitting around your garden!
    Evelyn


  10. Cheryl First Says:

    Gorgeous! So much pretty color and dimension!


  11. Carole Says:

    Oh so abundantly gorgeous. Love the soft and vibrant colors.


  12. Love this card. You did some fabulous coloring on it.


  13. Dawn Frost Says:

    Awwww you rock Cely, lol! Wow I love all the dimension, the fence, butterfy, everything!


  14. Debbie Says:

    Wow! I love how you made bunches of the flowers!!! This is so pretty!!


  15. Ellen Says:

    Oh what a sweet scene! I love the black eyed Susan's in the watering can!


  16. You're awesome! I love the scenes you create with your cards. And the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside...that could be a card all by itself.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.